Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ready, Set, GET FIT


           While in attempt of becoming active for 30 days I will be blogging the results of my research and progress. The purpose of the research is to discover the hidden health benefits of regular physical activity, focusing on the possible impacts and responses of the human body. Some expected health benefits include better cardiovascular endurance, maintaining blood pressure levels, and overall physical fitness. Communicating my results and research information will create a firsthand view of my experience during the initial 30 days of becoming active. During the active challenge I hope to motivate all to practice a healthier life style with hopes of building inspiration through the endless amount of health benefits and my own personal testimony. In the 30day time frame I would like a heightened sense of physical fitness including improved physical strength, lung capacity, and body image.

No comments:

Post a Comment