Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Super Track

While my primary focus is creating a healthier life style through an increase in physical exercise, food selection is another key factor. While a total diet change in my own diet isn't necessary but a better understanding of nutrition my body needs will help enable me to create a better food choices. Vast majority of information on what is good and bad for you will enable you to have the power to choose a healthier option when one is presented. A great resource to calculate your bodies nutritional needs is Super Tracker and can be found on choosemyplate.gov. This allows you to see the recommend amounts of each food group, being accurately calculated off of your own information. So what are u waiting for and give it a try and let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment